Monday, January 12, 2009

A Quick Note

I am trying to upgrade this blog with more information.  A start is the list of "movies to see" which I am posting on the right.  It will be updated from time to time to give those of you who might be interested an idea of what I like and recommend for viewing.  For obvious reasons, I will not list any movies of Phil's.  They are for you to see if you choose.  I am going to try to add some pictures from time to time and maybe a clip or two from youtube.  I need to become more tech-savvy about this and I will.   My New Year's resolution is to do more writing and complete some projects I have been dreaming about.  More later.

2 comments:

David Seelman said...

Wow, you have great taste in movies! of your list, In Bruges, The Visitor, and Gran Torino are some of my favorite movies. I saw The Visitor at The Little Theater, (which is in Rochester in case you know of it) and it was great. I am really into good movies too, and theater. (Have you ever been to Geva Theatre)? You should post some more things about movies.

Marilyn's Musings and More said...

I am familiar with Rochester, the Little and Geva....