Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who the "Frak" is the last to be revealed??

I have been traveling for a couple of weeks and have all my favorite tv programs recorded for viewing at my leisure (and I am able to do that now). I have just watched three episodes back to back of Battlestar Gallactica and OMG!!! It is soooo good. Is the President the last one to be revealed?? And the Commander sitting there in space waiting for her to return to the spot where the fleet was but left for safety reasons. This is a great story and so well done. Lee is the new president....wow!! And who is that guy with the cat? And, can you believe a ceylon is in charge of the ship?? Most of you don't know what I am talking about and it would take too much time to explain but click on the link to the right to find out. The summer may be a great time to "catch up". Anyone who is watching this unfold must give me your opinion, please....(Mike!!)

And a political footnote.....don't write the end of this story before it happens. Be patient and watch. It is a thrilling and historic time. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

The Barr Family said...

I put a great clip from the Daily show on my blog...check it out mom!
http://brehane.blogspot.com/